Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Mario Bros

okay, so I have always love Nintendo systems. Noelle Huey told me that you can download the original games with the Wii, and I have a very handsome husband with a credit card.



So first I played this:




It was a lot of fun, I even remembered all tricks and secret places to jump to the next levels, I did not dominate the land but will soon.


Then I played this:




I forgot that when you have full life that your sword will shoot. You go to a new screen and just stand there and shoot your powerful sword to kill all those things whose names I do not know.

Know why Colin likes computer games so much? He would sit in the playpen and watch me play Zelda and be in a trance while watching all the action. I guess I ruined him.

Between loads laundry I had a very fun couple of hours.

2 comments:

Mick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

can i come play some night when the boy is working?!?!

though i was never very good at video games, only wii bowling.