Wednesday, January 21, 2009

fashion

Well I wanted have a last post in my critique of Michelle Obama's clothes during all the hoopla. The thing is she has a kickin bod and really could wear anything. I think what the issue is that she just does not accessorize well the green gloves and shoes just did not match that dress. I think the other thing she needs to consider is the weather. That dress she wore yesterday morning was just to spring, she would have smoked them had she worn red that is good cold color.

here are some examples of the gloves and shoes that to me just did not go.




here are the shoes:
I was not digging the dress at all. She would have rocked the house with something either with thinner straps or with a halter that one strap thing was a bit to thick and the texture on the dress really was not working, she is tall and thin and that texture really made her look dumpy and a little Gone with the Windish...






They are kinda cute when they flirt with each other.

1 comment:

Sarah Smith said...

wow....fashion advice from Reenie...this made me laugh :)
i actually liked her white dress!! :)