Saturday, October 24, 2009

going to try - a poll

I am now going to try and be a faithful blogger, I do not think I have any followers left, but we will see. A little sewing post, I think if i make this blog about my sewing room adventures it might not be quite so boring.

at a later post I might share my attempt at sewing pj pants with flannel, right now it is not working out, and I have three tabs open in my computer and the middle one is labeled: "sewing the crotch" everytime I look at that I crack up.

Here are my weekend sewing goals.

I just made a new and improved design wall in my quilt room, it is a flannel sheet from Target.




Hopefully, this string quilt will become a comforter cover for my bed, I have been having a good think about how to do this, I will let you know how it turns out.



This quilt I started before things got really busy at work so I hope to finish at least the borders by the end of the weekend. I will let you know how far I get.



I know that I do not have any more readers, if I do. This is my sewing machine (I love it!) It is a Juki 98Q. It needs a name...




If there is anyone left out there that reads this silly thing, please help me name my sewing machine.

1 comment:

ange said...

i think you should name her june, it would be very domestic.

june juki or juki june