Monday, November 2, 2009

Poppy's Birthday

Last Sunday Poppy (my mom's husband) was 85. Jim is quite a wonderful man, and I am very happy that 31 years ago when he met my mom, a just about to be divorced woman with ten kids, he did not turn tail and run. For that reason alone he is on of my heroes. Well we all got together for a very nice Sunday afternoon for chili and mayhem at Janet's to celebrate here are some pictures:


I let Lily use my camera, I love to do that you never know what you are going to get :)


The wonderful hostess, Janet



Here is the birthday boy with Jake.



Putting on the feedbag :)



Pat skyped in from Iraq.



So we made sure he was in a group shot.

The day ended with a beautiful chester county sunset. (view from Janet's deck)


4 comments:

Traci Healey said...

can anyone spot noah's special guest in the group shot? :)

Reenie said...

yes you can...but i also thought you would like that pat via skype was in the other group shot.

ange said...

katie witter's grandfather was skyped in for her wedding shower. :) clearly that is in. if i knew how to skype i would skype in on one of your lunches.

Reenie said...

mick has skype and he skypes Andrew Sharp. We should see what we have to do so that you can do that.