Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I love a good wedding

so we are on another big adventure. Leaving very early Friday morning for a wedding in Oklahoma, Molly and Colby are getting married. This is a picture of the first time ever meeting Colby. We sisters all went out for a weekend in Oklahoma in October of 2004 to watch Molly cheer. She was in 11th grade and they had been dating for a while. Aren't they cute?



These two have been together a long time and we are very excited to see them get married.

This is the quilt I made her for her shower.


I think she liked it:

Since I am trying to make this blog a little more about quilting, I wanted to show you that I quilted it with an all over stipple.

2 comments:

ange said...

love the quilt. i love how each one has its own character.

Unknown said...

ooh! Me likey the quilt! :)