Tuesday, June 8, 2010

We are the funnest people we know

Alyce and I are making bumper stickers that say: 'We are the funnest people we know'  Well Mick is going to make them we are just going to put them on our cars.

More action packed days and nights:

on Sunday afternoon two of my favorites graduated from high school, Livvy and Hannah, it was great fun. Since Andrew could not attend I had to take many photos of the ceremony:

here are the girlies with their teachers, Laura and Susan:


Monday night we went here:




To watch:


This was a belated birthday/mother's day present from Mick, I wanted to go to a game this year, I only wish they would have won.  We had a great time. Alyce and I thought that Cole Hamels was going to be our Phillies crush but we decide that every time he opens his mouth he sounds like a cartoon character so we switched to Shane Victorino. Now all is right with the world. Here are some pics we took at the game:




It was Dollar Dog night Colin says he got a picture as the hotdog was shot out of the cannon tell me if you see it:


Here are fun pictures of us in the stands:



Oh sorry I am in every one.

they lost this is how Alyce and I felt



Alyce and I have a fun history of seeing people with odd hair dos wearing ill fitting hats, we always try to take a picture.



thanks for reading.

1 comment:

kelli cohee said...

1. yay for the revitalization of the blog!!!
2. i heart the name.
3. colin, i see the hot dog.
4. where are the rest of the softball pictures?!