Saturday, June 5, 2010

soooooo


So I have decided to rename and revive this blog. I am going to make it more quilt oriented, because I thought I really do not have much to write about and then I had a day like today.

First we had our last softball game, we were not very good. We only won one game, but we had a lot of fun this picture to me sums up softball in delco with the wawa crate full of softballs.
.


Sarah and Lori were our coaches and they did a great job. 


note: Lolly is not a coach, she is bogarting into the picture


Then we came back to the house for a dip in the pool, but we were in crisis mode.  One of the fish in the pond had a stone stuck in it's mouth. So we spent the day between dips in the pool trying to catch the fish in a net.  Mick went to the Agway and purchased another net and him and Lori trapped the fish:





Then Mick tried and tried to get the rock out but it was caught on the fish lips, do fish have lips?




Finally Mick got the stone out and it was huge:




Then the fish swam away, I think he still has a very hurt jaw, but I hope he is going to be okay



So that was a portion of my day.  I am not nearly as boring as I thought, and I did not even talk about quilting. Just hold onto your hats and I promise the next entry I will talk about a quilt I made....




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Traci Healey said...

this post was very awesome. i am excited that you are reviving it.

ange said...

i'm very interested in knowing HOW you knew there was a rock stuck in your fish's mouth???

i heart your quilting life.

Reenie said...

Ange - the fishes mouth was open with a stone in it, it could not get food in it when we fed them.

Sarah Smith said...

i was going to ask the same thing as ange!!!!
and now i do not have to wait for an answer because you have just explained it above. instant Q & A :)

i am glad you are blogging again. i have missed it.

phoebe said...

I just had some mint chocolate chip ice cream while reading your blog at 9:39 at night and that ice cream was delicious but i was a little ashamed for eating it. :)

Reenie said...

Phoebe never feel ashamed about mint chocolate chip ice cream. It is my favorite.